Stationery Brand The Ink Pot Release New Customisable Journals
By Emily Peagram 16 Feb 2021
British stationery brand, The Ink Pot – launched in 2020 by Eva Younger and her mother – has unveiled a selection of customisable journals. These are ideal for anyone who loves a stylish, luxurious notebook - which can be personalised.
All journals are available exclusively from The Ink Pot - from £15
The premium notebook is a chic, high quality notebook covered in – giving the user a strikingly unusual, yet fabulously tactile experience at the same time. Its crisp white, thick, superior 160 gsm pages are finished with a gold foil edge, for that extra touch of luxury.
The ‘Club Sandwich’ journal is a little more flamboyant. It has a mix of wonderfully weighty 160 gsm paper in black, brown and white, so you’ll never get bored when writing in it. Each Club Sandwich journal is covered in elegant, silky linen – choose from ‘Lipstick’ (neon pink), ‘Lemon’ (bright yellow), or moody ‘Black’.
- Thick, luxurious crisp white paper, with grey white dots - no ghosting or bleeding whatever pen you use (each page is a beautiful and thick )
- The journals feature a mix of black, brown and white 160 gsm premium paper
- Convenient size (A5 with 176 pages)
- Pages with dot grid matrix
- Books bound to lay flat for easy writing and drawing
- One ribbon matching the colour of the book, to keep your place
- Elastic band to keep your book shut; also matching the colour of the book
- Back pocket to hold small pieces of paper, important notes, stickers etc.
The Ink Pot also sells a wide range of the finest quality pens, pencils and washi tape, to make your journaling experience the finest possible one.
Only available from: www.theinkpot.biz