15 Jan 2021
Want to be able to charge more for your current products?
Here is your chance to join those who have made money from a home-based decoration business or by adding personalisation services to an existing business.
The state-of-the-art Brother ScanNCut SDX135 is designed to give you the basic equipment to become your own boss, with the flexibility to fit most workplaces from a spare bedroom to a workshop or retail environment.
Consider what it would be like to transform everyday items into custom, bespoke products.
• Decorate caps, athletic bags and shirts for local sports teams
• Create shirts and uniforms for businesses
• Personalise baby blankets and bibs
• Apply vinyl designs to towels, robes and napkins for wedding or anniversary gifts
• Create an endless variety of unique and profitable gift items
The business possibilities are endless with the Brother SDX135.
Benefits of starting your own decoration business
There are many benefits of starting a home-based business and here are just a few:
You can choose your hours
Work part-time, full-time, mornings, evenings, weekends, after the kids have gone to bed or
before they come home from school.
You can choose your location
In your home, at a commercial location or within a retail outlet, how about a mobile decorations business that allows you to travel to exhibitions, fairs and festivals?
You can choose your investment.
Since you’re the boss, you have control over your expenses and prices.
You can even choose your customers!
Leisure wear, caps, mugs, sports clothing, interior design, items for pets, corporate identity apparel,
weddings, graduations, new babies, family reunions, even window displays, in fact almost any material that is less then 3mm in depth can be intricately cut out on drawn onto! The possibilities for selling your products are endless.
Benefits of adding the ScanNCut to your existing business.
Adding a personalisation service to an existing business gives you the opportunity to add value to sales of all types products, from gift items to adding team logos to sportswear.
Offering in-house unique personalisation means that you can provide a fast-flexible personalisation service giving you a competitive advantage.
The versatility of what you can create with the SDX135 ensures your products appeal to just about anyone.
Potential customers are all around you - Consider the opportunities that exist.
• Print shops or personalisation services may offer opportunities for contract work.
• Members of clubs and civic organizations snap up branded / unique clothing, such as shirts or
jackets, and wear it to advertise their membership.
• Birthdays, hen dos, stag dos, even family holidays have people hunting around for bespoke t-shirts, sashes, caps and more!
Corporate company wear, travel mugs, stencils, branded usb sticks, glasses, invites can all be created with logos in no time at all.
• Special events in your area such as fairs, concerts and festivals. Unique shirts and caps make popular souvenirs. Consider setting up a booth at these events!
The profitability of any business is dependent on how well-run and efficient it is.
Healthy product margins are common in the personalisation business so there is no reason why you shouldn’t expect good returns if you monitor finances and put the hours in.